Car accident victims that are left with injuries are often left with enormous medical expenses, on top of their pain and suffering. Car accident attorney, Beverly R. Caruthers understands how difficult these situations can be. Not only are you dealing with you car accident injuries and trying to find proper medical care, you also have to navigate the process of filing a car accident claim.
Our law office will evaluate your case with zero obligation or cost to you, regardless of what kind of auto accident you have been through. This includes truck accidents, and all other motor vehicle collisions. We help you file a claim and will communicate with insurance adjusters on your behalf to ensure you are protecting yourself against their predatory tactics. If you have been involved in a car accident in Houston, call us today for your free case evaluation.
Injury Checklist: What to Bring to Meet Your Lawyer
- Name and address of ambulance service
- Name and address of the emergency room where you were initially taken
- Dates you were admitted to the emergency room/hospital
- Names and business addresses of all doctors who have examined you (If you can’t remember every doctor’s name, at least the names and locations of the offices, clinics, or hospitals you visited, so the attorney will know where to request medical records.)
- Names and addresses of chiropractors you have consulted
- Names of all people who were involved in the accident
- Names and addresses of witnesses to the accident
- Dates you missed work because of the accident, your employment status, and your pay rate (for calculation of lost income damages)
- Name and telephone number of each insurance adjuster you have talked to
- List of people you have talked to about the accident or your injuries
- Accident report
- Copies of any written statements
- Your automobile insurance policy if you were injured in a car accident along with the “declarations” page or “coverage certificate” that shows what kinds of coverage you’ve purchased and what the policy limits are
- Your homeowner’s or renter’s policy, along with the declarations page or coverage certificate
- Medical or disability insurance policy or coverage certificate
- Other policies, including major medical, hospitalization, veterans insurance, and the other party’s insurance information
- All correspondence you have received from any insurer about the accident or your injuries
- Medical bills
- Receipts for things you have had to buy because of your injury
- Receipts for things you have had to fix because of the accident
Spanish Speaking Car Accident Lawyer in Houston, Texas
Spanish-speaking individuals can have a more difficult time seeking justice in their personal injury cases due to language barriers. This causes them to not take action against those who have left them with financial devastation and physical trauma. At the Law Office of Beverly R. Caruthers, our team refuses to let a language barrier affect your right to justice and compensation. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident and is in need of Spanish-speaking legal advice, our team is here for you.
We make it easy for those who have been injured due to the actions of others to navigate the legal system in order to get the results they need to continue on in their lives. Schedule your no-obligation car accident consultation with Attorney Caruthers today. Our team will work with you every step of the way to ensure your needs are being met and that you are getting the treatment you deserve in your car accident case. Don’t hesitate, the sooner you call the more we can do to get you results.
Personal Injury Law Office in Houston, Texas
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury, experienced loss of income, or are unable to work due to a car accident, you can benefit from the services of a Houston car accident expert in your personal injury case. Whether you missed work due to an injury or due to not having access to a vehicle, Attorney Beverly R. Caruthers can help you!
Our team works hard to bring the most efficient and practical solutions to your car accident case. Beverly R. Caruthers proudly serves and defends the Greater Houston area including but not limited to Baytown, Conroe, Crosby, Humble, Huntsville, Lake Jackson, Missouri City, Pasadena, Spring, Tomball.